Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to book a stay ?
1.1 On www.camping-lerompval.com
From the blue search bar, you can check availability and prices :
- Select the desired number of people
- Choose between « rentals » and « pitches »
- Select your arrival date and your departure date
To proceed with your reservation, continue by clicking on the “GO” button. The reservation is made in 4 steps:
- Step 1: Choose your options from those offered, then the cancellation and interruption insurance (read the conditions specific to each campsite), and read the General Conditions of Sale (specific to each campsite)
- Step 2: Then enter your personal information and those of the people accompanying you. If you wish to indicate a particular preference for your stay, you can indicate it in the « your comments » box.
- Step 3: A summary of your reservation is presented to you. You can opt for several means of payment which differ according to the campsites (credit card, bank transfer, check, holiday voucher).
Step 4: If you choose secure online payment by credit card, you will then have to enter your bank details, then you will obtain confirmation of your reservation by email.
For all other means of payment, these are pre-reservations with the campsite. To confirm your reservation with the campsite, you must pay your deposit via the agreed method of payment.
1.2 By contacting the campsite directly
If you need assistance or if you wish to submit a specific request (group reservation, choice of location subject to availability, etc.) we invite you to contact the campsite directly by email or phone (information in the insert at the top right of the campsite page…). The campsite team is at your disposal and will be happy to answer your questions.
2. How to pay for your stay ?
For the deposit as for the balance, you can honor your reservation or your stay by the following payment methods: credit card, bank check, holiday voucher, postal order, cash, national or international bank transfer (available or not by the campsite when booking).
All Flower campsites accept holiday vouchers as payment for your stay (specify when booking) …
Campsites that are members of the Flower network are independent establishments. The General Conditions of Sale are specific to each campsite and are available for reading at the time of booking.
At a minimum, in all Flower campsites, you may be asked for any firm reservation request:
- Payment of a deposit including 25% of the cost of the stay
- The contribution for cancellation insurance (can only be taken out at the time of booking)
- The balance of the stay is to be paid no later than 30 days before the start of the stay. Any reservation made within a period of less than 30 days before the departure date must be paid in full when booking
3. How to follow or modify your reservation ?
3.1. Follow your stay
Whatever your booking method, be sure to read your booking confirmation which will be sent to you by the campsite via your email address and keep it. If you have messaging problems, contact the campsite for any summary request for your stay.
3.2. Modification and cancellation of stay
For any modification or cancellation request, contact Le Rompval campsite (management fees may apply). If you have taken out cancellation insurance, the cancellation procedures will then be processed directly by the campsite.
4. How can I give my opinion on my stay at a Flower campsite ?
If you have booked your stay on www.camping-lerompval.com, a few days after your return from vacation, you will receive an email asking you to complete an online questionnaire to rate the establishment in which you have stayed.
If you do not receive this email, and you wish to give your opinion, you can send a request to the campsite where you stayed to receive the online questionnaire to be completed by email.